Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yichang to Wuhan

Can anyone tell me if there is a train between Wuhan and Yichang? I arrive in Yichang about 2 p.m. and need to be in Yichang to board the boat for the Yangtze cruise by late night.





I know there are buses available but keeping off of China%26#39;s roads is always a plus!





Thanks



Yichang to Wuhan


I think you mean you%26#39;re arriving in Wuhan about 1400 and need to get to Yichang, am I right?



There%26#39;re 2 main stations in Wuhan, called Hankou and Wuchang respectively.



There%26#39;re 2 departures for Yichang -- Hankou but these are before 1400 and thus unsuitable for you.



There%26#39;s a departure from Wuhan Hankou but this%26#39;s in the wee morning hours so not possible either.



Sounds like you need to take a bus. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment