Friday, March 26, 2010

Chinese Visas in Macau

My extended family (a group of seven including my parents, sister, my spouse and child and our nany) will be in Macau in April. We plan to visit Guangzhou and then Gongbei as well.





Can we get a multiple entry visa in Macau and where? We heard they have a family visa or a group visa available. Would anyone know if this is true and how much it would cost? We are from Manila, Philippines.



Chinese Visas in Macau


Email or private message me. I have friends in Manila who have gotten visas from Macau before, so they might be able to help with your questions.



Chinese Visas in Macau


The Ministry of Foreign affair office in Macau, or travel agents like China Travel Service (Macau) HKD210 for single entry



http://www.ctsmacau.com/visa/htm/vs_t3.htm




Hi Miscen,





Once in Macau, the immigration officer will provide all of you your individual visa. No need to get one from Manila.



From downtown Macau, you can get a 3 day China visa for 12MOP ~ 80Php/per. If you buy a visa at the GB border, will cost you each about 150MOP ( can%26#39;t remember exactly ).



From GZ or GB to Macau, you can get your visa at immigration counter.




Oh and I also forgot to mention that Filipino passports get a 14-day visa on arrival at the border, so if you%26#39;re not staying any longer than that each time then you won%26#39;t need to get a visa in advance.




Hi Ellyse/Miscen.





Philippines passport holders can get 30 day Macau visa. I forgot to mention this also.




Also, I should clarify that I meant 14-day visa on arrival for mainland China, not Macau.




Thank you all very much for the info! Where in downtown macau do we get the visas? Is there an immigration office? A friend said that it was somewhere in the Chinabank /China Building near Mandarin but she couldn%26#39;t remember where exactly. Is this the right place? Thanks again and I look forward to your replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment