Sunday, March 28, 2010

Costa Allegra Cruise from Hong Kong - has anyone been?

Looking at taking a cruise from Hong Kong on the



Costa Allegra 5 nights in February.



Would appreciate any information re what the ship is like,



food, cabins etc. We are a mature aged couple.



Many thanks



katrina



Costa Allegra Cruise from Hong Kong - has anyone been?


I am a cruise fanatic..... the Costa cruise lines are very nice. Allegra ship, I haven%26#39;t personally been on. But the itinerary is very good, b/c I did that itinerary with Star Cruises 2 years ago. No doubt this cruise line is better than Allegra.





Perhaps you should try asking your question in the cruise forum. LOTS of cruise experts there.





Hope to hear a trip report... I am thinking of going with my family on this cruise some time soon.



Costa Allegra Cruise from Hong Kong - has anyone been?


Hey Katrina, I%26#39;m also planning to take a costa allerga cruise on 29 January - 2 February for my honeymoon trip I%26#39;ll post a review later on after come from my trip :) I%26#39;ll stay at L hotel causeway bay and Langham place hotel hongkong, mongkok




Hai Katrina...





how was your cruise with costa allerga? this is my honeymoon review with costa allerga on 29 January - 02 February 2007





Costa Allerga is Fantastic, especially for the food! since i booked a honeymoon trip, it put us on veranda club restaurant, a dedicated restaurant for VIP club guest only and the service was amazing. (i always get a very yummy chocolate ice cream for dessert)





not like the other cruise, they dont put a standart price for tipping so we must give them tip by ourself. :) they only accept U$ dollar for this cruise. so i suggest you to bring your U$ dollar. their offshore trip also good and very recommended, since almost all passangers are from Hongkong and China they dont provide english translation for offshore trip, so better to request it when you booked ur trip, even if they dont have a english translator for a trip that you choose, they will only charge u a half price.






We booked this cruise for 14 days leaving on nov. 24th. What worries me is the problem with english translations on the excursions. Hopefully there will be more english speaking people on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment