Sunday, March 28, 2010

cheap airflights hong kong to HCMC vietnam

hi,



can anyone tell me if there is a LCC carrier flying between Hong Kong and HCMC -



I%26#39;ve checked Airasia (no),



Tigerairways (no)





I also checked Silk Air but with no luck





thanks in advance



maz



cheap airflights hong kong to HCMC vietnam


Try United Airlines and see if it is low enough.



cheap airflights hong kong to HCMC vietnam


Silk Air isn%26#39;t a budget airline. Must you fly direct?



Cross the border to Shenzhen, and you can fly Shenzhen -- Singapore and Singapore -- Ho Chi Minh City via Tiger Airways.



Or, fly Hong Kong -- Singapore and Singapore -- Ho Chi Minh City via Jet Star Asia.




thank you both for your replies





I will check United -





Elleyse- all your suggestions are not suitable as we would be flying from Melbourne and I can go to VN on quite a few other options with stopovers in either Sing, KL or BKK but I thought it would be a nice change to have a stopover in Honkers as I haven%26#39;t been there for many years.




we may just book Cathay- if the fares are not too much higher than the other options




Well... if you provided the extra information earlier... :P



Another airline for consideration would be Vietnam Airlines.




yes, sorry - I should have been clearer-

No comments:

Post a Comment