Sunday, March 28, 2010

Domestic flights

I am taking my mother to HK 3 -9 May for her 70th b%26#39;day (she last visited 10yrs ago)whilst we are there she is very keen to visit Beijing and The Great wall china etc etc. I wonder if anyone can advise on a travel / airline company who I could use to get to Beijing early am on the 5th then return late on the 6 May . I have tried china travel but cant seem to get prices so any advice woudl be helpful





I have a feeling that we are there during holiday time???? What shoud we expect





thanks



Domestic flights


check elong.com for domestic flight info.





Cheers



Domestic flights


Yes, you%26#39;re travelling in the holiday period, ugh. :( Book it by mid-April if you want decent prices.




Oh and Hong Kong -- Beijing -- Hong Kong is considered international, not domestic.




many thanks will check everything out now





I




Check out ticket.9588.com for domestic flights within China. From HK you would need to travel over the border to Shenzhen either by train and taxi/bus or by ferry. Flights from Shenzhen are generally much cheaper than flights out of HK.

No comments:

Post a Comment