Friday, March 26, 2010

private tour guide wanted

I will come to Shanghai from 16/3-18/3



pls send you rate and photo



email: kevinloveroy@yahoo.co.nz



private tour guide wanted


just one suggestion: pay attention to those kick-back tour guides, don%26#39;t be cheated by them!



Enjoy your trip!



private tour guide wanted


I too am looking for a private tour guide or recommendations for tour companies that could take me to the attractions/must sees - garden, temple etc.





No shopping needed on these tours as I am going to try to do that on my own - or with a shopping assistant. Anyone have recommendations or tour companies that offer these types of services?




Check out chinahighlights or Grayline. I have used both thesel companies and were very satisfied with them. Included in the tours are usually trips to show you silk production or ceramics but there is no obligation to buy but they are part of China%26#39;s culture so interesting. usually someone will show you things but you dont need to buy, only if you choose to do so.




but sometime tour guide agency is expensive :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment