Sunday, March 28, 2010

14 days tour

Hello everybody,





Hope you can help me out with my problem: China is so big and there is so much to see that I can%26#39;t choose.



My preference is starting in Beijing - Xian- Lijiang (and if possible Zhongdian and Dali) - Guilin and then we don%26#39;t know. We might stop in Guilin but I don%26#39;t know if they fly back to Brussels...





Can anybody advise on our trip: what should we drop? Is it doable on 14 days in China?





Anybody knows an international airport in the neighbourhood of Guiling flying to Brussels?





Thanks in advance for your help!



14 days tour


Probably Hong Kong would be the nearest.



You%26#39;re going too fast for 14 days. Beijing + Xi%26#39;an would already take up at least 6 days. Lijiang + Zhongdian + Dali would be at least 5-6 days even if you%26#39;re not including Tiger Leaping Gorge. Yangshuo (the better alternative near Guilin) would warrant at least 3 days.



14 days tour


Sylvia2007





The nearest airport that will get you back to Brussells is Guangzhou but from my last experience(I went to Holland) the flights are not daily and maybe you will have to either coordinate your arrival or go to Hong Kong.





I agree with everyone else that says you are being a little ambitious with the nuber of destinations. All you will get to see will be the inside of planes and not have any time to relax.





I would say 5 days Beijing 2 days Xian 4 days Yangshuo and the other three days will be mostly taken up travelling. The reason I have selected these destinations is in Beijing you will see most of the things that people associate with China Tiananmen Square, The Great Wall, Forbidden City Maos Tomb, Summer Palace Acrobats Xian the Terracota Warriors( I have to say I think it is better to see this via a National Geographic documentary but I am well known to have a zero culture appreciation) and Yangshuo because this will allow you an insight into how 70% of China%26#39;s population live as farmers and in smaller towns and also the unique and beautiful scenery in this area





If you contact me on pwintle00@hotmail.com I will send you some pictures of this area





Lucky Aussie

No comments:

Post a Comment