Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gap Store in HK == (product RED)

I%26#39;ve tried searching online for a Gap Store in HK but I heard somewhere that it has already closed down?





Is this true? I was hoping to buy one of those product (RED) shirts so I would be curious to know whether there is a Gap Store in HK where I could buy this or at least find a place which sells the same shirts (original.)





They don%26#39;t carry this merchandise where I%26#39;m from. Plus shipping costs tend to cost more than the product. So I would love pick one of these up to give as a gift, during my trip in HK.





If you have any idea how much these are, please let me know, too.





Thanks a bunch!!! :)



Gap Store in HK == (product RED)


Don%26#39;t think there is a GAP store in HK but i normally buy GAP clothings for the kids from Stanley market....it is usually factory overruns



Gap Store in HK == (product RED)


Thanks Princess Sharon! Anyone else know about this? TY :)




Hi there!





A few years ago the only place in Hong Kong where I can get legit but expensive Gap (and Banana Republic) items where at the Duty Free Galleria across Harbour City. I%26#39;m not sure though if the Gap items are still there.





If in case you%26#39;re checking out Cebu Pacific%26#39;s current promos, you might have better options flying to Singapore and KL with their less than a year old Gap shops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment