Tuesday, March 30, 2010

China Hostelling

I%26#39;ve previously been to China, but not by traveling extensively and staying at hostels. Does anyone know how what the general availability of beds are? Would it be OK to go to a city during the summer without booking the beds far in advance?





Any info is welcome, doesn%26#39;t matter what city in China it is, I plan on going all over.





Thanks!



China Hostelling


Would be advisable to book in advance if the hostel is popular.



China Hostelling


Thanks for the tip!





It%26#39;s too bad, though. I would like to not have a very rigid itinerary. The trains aren%26#39;t really going to be a problem booking as I go, but I guess I%26#39;ll have to be more thorough when planning where I sleep. Oh well, it%26#39;ll still be an awesome trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment