Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Denim too hot for weather?

I%26#39;m visiting HK for the first two weeks of March. Would jeans be too hot for the humid weather?



Denim too hot for weather?


Jeans are fine in March, expect cool temperatures.



Denim too hot for weather?


It depends on you. Do you get hot easily?? I do and I NEVER wear jeans in Hong Kong with that humdity! Unless I%26#39;m going somewhere that requires long pants.




Jeans are best actually for March%26#39;s weather..... Linen, jeans, cotton... always the top favorite of MANY locals... (except going to work for those with suits and office attire)





From Vancouver, March will be similar to your end of August, early September weather. Not THAT humid yet in March..... much more humid in May and June.....




Depends on the individual. For me, yes it can be too much. At the same time, you%26#39;ll see people wearing scarves and down-filled (or what look like down-filled) jackets when it%26#39;s 20 Celsius.




i saw a lot of people in june wearing jeans, they looked comfortable




it depeands on where you come from and what you are used to. We just got back from HK and the locals were wearing jackets on days I was wearing shorts and was hot from walking around. I am from the middle USA and we left cold snowy weather so the 23-26 celsuis temps. we had seemed very warm to me. I would plan on wearing light clothing during the day if I were you.




And it also varies from day to day, in March it could be 9ºC on one day, but 26ºC on another day. Watch the weather forecast before leaving home at



www.hko.gov.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment