Sunday, March 28, 2010

Accomondation in Beijing

Hi All,





my boyfriend and I have booked a room at Liyi%26#39;s Inn in Beijing. Does any of you know this place. We have booked it on the internet but have never received any booking confirmation and everytime I call them I get a ';power off'; message...hmm...





If we%26#39;re to book somewhere else does any of you know of a good guesthouse?





Thanks in advance.





Cocio



Accomondation in Beijing


Hi Cocio,



may be the admin in Liyi%26#39;s inn cannot communicate in english.





you may want to try this link:http://www.sinohotelguide.com/





I had booked with them before. no need to give any details on credit card,etc.





hope this will help.



cheers



Accomondation in Beijing


I never heard about this hotel..maybe it is better to choose another one close to center,it will save you lots of money for taxi.



Sinohotel is a nice website,try to look at it

No comments:

Post a Comment