Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shooting video in Beijing China

Can I videotape in Beijing China? I鈥檓 traveling to Beijing and want to make a documentary of my visit. I have 2 HDV video cameras. One is a larger more professional camera and the other is a smaller consumer looking camera. Are there any laws about video taping in China? Can I shoot there with out permission? Should I leave the professional camera at home? Does any one have experience video taping there? Or are there other resources about what I can or can鈥檛 get away with while shooting video there.





Thanks



Shooting video in Beijing China


No problem about shooting home videos, don%26#39;t worry.



Shooting video in Beijing China


What if it was a show or documentary that I might try to have shown on American TV?





Thanks for your input.




In that case I think you should be asking someone working in the legal profession who would know of the consequences/legalities involved, not normal travellers like us.




In that case I think you should be asking someone working in the legal profession who would know of the consequences/legalities involved, not normal travellers like us.




Sorry about that double post! :(




Thanks! I%26#39;m a normal travler too. I have heard how beautiful it is there, it would be great to share it with many people. How is the shopping in Beijing? Would that be fun?




In information I found, it stated that you were allowed 1 movie camera and 1 still camera.




yes,but should remember dont shoot video to Military entrance.




Read this www.youth.net/olympic/student.china.html for some of the ramifications of what you might be planning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment