Friday, April 2, 2010

Shopping on 18 Feb, CNY

Hi,





can anyone advise if I could still do some shopping on the 18 Feb, which is the first day of the Chinese New Year ..





I have been told that I should go to Huai Hai Road,



People%26#39;s Square, and nanjing road...





But it is the first day of the Chinese New Year, so are the big shops open?





Anyone who could advise?





Thanks





Shopping on 18 Feb, CNY


the first day of Chinese New Year, a lot of department stores will make a lot of products on sell.



hmm..so I think it should be a nice day for you to shopping.



actually, in People%26#39;s square there is only one department store, but there is a big shopping center underground. The price there is high (but it%26#39;s not the really rates). You must bargain there!



I recommend Nan jing Road and Wu Jiao Chang.



There are a lot of deparment stores located in those 2 area



You know, more stores, more competitive (on sell la :-)



Shopping on 18 Feb, CNY


hello,





thank you.



Now, where is the biggest book store in Shanghai?



I think I remembered it was being mentioned in some featured TV program about travel in Shanghai. But I didnt pay too much attention to it the last time.





Care to meet and have a chat over coffee on the 25 Feb?





GongXi Fa Cai




The biggest book store is near the people%26#39;s square.



Address is :465 Fuzhou Rd.,Shanghai



Chinese Address is: 上上海福州路465号



we call it shanghai book mall (pin yin is: shanghai shu cheng)




Chinese address should be:上海福州路465号




Happy Spring Festival~!



Good Luck%26amp; health~!









about this question:Care to meet and have a chat over coffee on the 25 Feb?



I don%26#39;t know whether I will be available that day~



so many relatives%26#39;s homes I should visit with my parents.



^_^




If you%26#39;re still keen on meeting up on 25/2, I%26#39;m back in town -- email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com with ';TripAdvisor alexia98'; in the subject line.




u r really an active girl, seemed this guy ask another girl, not u




So are you jealous or what? If you don%26#39;t feel like being friendly there%26#39;s nothing preventing others like us being friendly, for goodness sakes. I%26#39;ll make sure I won%26#39;t ask you out lest I%26#39;m the target of your snide comments.




And why are you assuming alexia98 is a guy and not a girl?




ok ok, i%26#39;m too direct, and i%26#39;m sorry for offend u with my direct remark



whatever she or he invite who, none of my business

No comments:

Post a Comment