Sunday, April 4, 2010

Help needed please

I am looking to go to Thailand or islands for my silver wedding anniversary. My ideal place would be a perfect beach, a small hotel (less than 50 rooms)on or very near to it and a few eating places. Peace and tranquillity and a romantic setting are top on the list. Has anyone got any ideas for me?



Help needed please


Sorry posted this in the wrong forum



Help needed please


Hey, the place is not wrong. Around Hainan island (it is a big one) we got some islets, I can find an islet with a hotel on it. I think you will like it, and everytime you will be able to take a boat and to came to the big island (Hainan, Sanya-city, for shopping, playing, etc.).



If you like this offer connect with me - tatarkishi at yahoo.com



Hainan, China is much cheaper than Thailand. Probably you will be able to safe 30 - 40 % of your money over here.



Congratulations for your Silver Wedding Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment