Friday, April 2, 2010

Nan Shan district hotels

I%26#39;m looking for some recommendations on hotels in the Nanshan district of Shenzhen. Can anybody help?





Thanks.



Alan



Nan Shan district hotels


I only speak English and was hoping to find something in the 4 star range. I see there is a Holiday Inn but not sure I want to go all the way to China from the US and stay in an American chain hotel.



Nan Shan district hotels


Any particular location that you have to be near to? When are you coming and what budget range do you have in mind for a 4-star?




I%26#39;m coming on March 3-9. I%26#39;d like to be near the Nanshan Hospital but am willing to be in the Louhu district also. Budget is $90-120 US dollars. (720-960 RMB).





Thanks!




Hmmm, it seems that you%26#39;re just under the price range for Kempinski Hotel. Another recommendation which%26#39;s further away would be Jinhui Jasper Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment