Friday, April 2, 2010

getting to beijing

I am flying into HongKong. I would like to fly to Beijing. Could anyone give me advice on how, and where to purchase an airline ticket. I%26#39;m afraid I can not purchase the ticket early because I do not know my exact travel date until the last minute.



thanks.



getting to beijing


There are a number of buildings where travel agents are concentrated and can buy air tickets fairly easily:



Central:- Lane Crawford House, 70 Queen%26#39;s Road Central;



Causeway Bay:- Hang Lung Centre, 2 Paterson Street;



Tsim Sha Tsui:- Carnarvon Plaza, 20 Carnarvon Road;



Mong Kok:- Bank Centre, 636 Nathan Road.



getting to beijing


Thank you Tin,





Do you have any idea of the cost? I need a one way ticket, but it is usually cheaper to buy a RT. Is it like that in China?




Cross the border overland and fly from Shenzhen to Beijing instead, would be quite a lot cheaper than flying from Hong Kong. Round-trip Shenzhen -- Beijing would only be the price of one-way + one-way. No substantial discounts for flying round-trip.




marykay,



It would be something like HK$1200 to 2000 + tax flying out of Hong Kong. If you are also looking for hotel, a flight + hotel package may be a better deal.




Tin,





Do you have any idea of the cost from Shenzhen to Beijing?



Would I buy the ticket at one of the locations you mensioned earlier?





Thank you




Around 300 to 400 flying from Shenzhen each way. You can try websites such as elong.com or ctrip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment