Sunday, April 4, 2010

shipping items from Beijing

I%26#39;d like to buy some furniture and artwork on my trip to Beijing in March. Any suggestions on the best/least expensive way to ship it home?



shipping items from Beijing


where are you from?i have shipped to Canada once from Beijing,about 280USD per cubic,you can put youy small furniture and artwork inside big to save your money.



shipping items from Beijing


I%26#39;m from Alabama, USA. I%26#39;d like to know about specifics concerning shipping. Is it allowed to discuss where to go to ship things home? Are there certain vendors to use or stay away from? I%26#39;ve heard some horror stories about shipments never making it, or being hung up in customs, or having your stuff held ';hostage'; in CA until you pay more money.



Where do I even start when I get to Beijing? At home, I%26#39;d look in the yellow pages for a shipping company. Does anyone know a reputable shipping company?




Some of the furniture markets have shipping departments onsite. Chaowai Furniture market, near Panjiayuan market, has one at least. How good a deal you are going to get from them, I don%26#39;t know. I think you want to ship at least a 20 foot container full of furntiture to get a reasonably good deal on shipping.




Thanks for your post. I%26#39;ll check it out and let ya%26#39;ll know when I get back.




When are you traveling to Beijing?





Kristin




I%26#39;ll be there on Friday, March 1 for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment