Friday, April 2, 2010

Langham Place Bathroom

Langham Place sounds fantastic and am considering a trip to HK for some girlie shopping and sight seeing with best friend in August. However I%26#39;m a bit concerned about glass partition in bathroom! I%26#39;m no prude, but there are some sights I%26#39;m sure my friend would rather not see! Wouldn%26#39;t want to ruin our 25 year friendship. Can anyone advise please?



Never booked a hotel that hasn%26#39;t been part of a package before. Is it best to book sooner rather than later for best deal or leave it till last minute bearing in mind August not high season for HK?



Thanks.



Langham Place Bathroom


There is a blind in the bathroom which can be raised and lowered at the touch of a button.



The blind however is white so while it provides a degree of privacy you will still be slightly visible in silhouette form.



Hope this helps......



Langham Place Bathroom


Do not let a blind put you off staying at the Langham Place Hotel - it is actually quite funny if you need to go as you just pull down the blind! Keep it down all night and you won%26#39;t have a problem!!!





Do not leave it until the last minute - we booked in Feb last year and stayed in July - the Hotel gave us an Early Bird Saver that included breakfast! Check Expedia though as well nearer the time as they reduced their prices in June but I e-mailed the Hotel and they reduced my booking to match expedia!





You will LOVE this Hotel!!




May I just add that I couldn%26#39;t see my Daughter when she went to the Loo when the blind was down!!! Honestly, it is fine!!!




Thank-you Smiley2. Funny! Glad your daughter left HK with dignity intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment