Wednesday, December 7, 2011

hotel with best view of west lake in hangzhou

Dear Everyone,

Hi, I will be visiting China for the very first time in the end of April 2007 and have a chance to visit Hangzhou as I heard this place has beautiful West Lake.

Can anyone recommend some good-location hotels with best view of West Lake?

What is the weather (in degree C) in Hangzhou at the end of April 2007?

Would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Picar

hotel with best view of west lake in hangzhou

What%26#39;s your budget like for accommodation?

No one would know the temperature in end April 2007 for Hangzhou for certain as we%26#39;re not crystal balls nor God. However my guess would be somewhere in the low 20s, should be pretty nice weather to be outdoors. Take a look at http://www.wunderground.com for a better idea of what weather has been like in the past at that time of year for Hangzhou.

hotel with best view of west lake in hangzhou

To Ellyse,

Thank you for your info.

My budget for accommodation would be for 4 or 5 star hotel.

Just to inform you that I would visit Hangzhou with my father-in-law (70 years old).

Awaiting your help of some good-location hotel with best view to West Lake.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Picar


You might want to try Xizi Hotel which%26#39;s at the south end of West Lake, has nice garden grounds and its own private section of West Lake.

Lakeview Hotel is well-known but personally I think it%26#39;s quite overrated.

I stayed at Holiday Wuyang which doesn%26#39;t have lakeview rooms but a teahouse with a lake view. That was quite satisfactory if you don%26#39;t necessarily need a room with a view.


To Ellyse,

Thank you for your info. I will follow your advice.

Regards,

Picar


No problem, glad to be of help.

Feel free to email me at ellyse99@yahoo.com (please put ';TripAdvisor PICAR'; in the subject line so that I don%26#39;t junk your email by mistake, thanks) if you have any other queries or want more information.


While the Xizi hotel isn%26#39;t bad, it can%26#39;t compare with the Shangri-la or the Hyatt.

You can ask around here:

www.morehangzhou.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

If you don%26#39;t need a good breakfast, try the Overseas Hotel which is also on the lake and is much more inexpensive.

The weather should be very nice, as long as it%26#39;s not raining.


Zhejiang Xizi Hotel has the best view of West Lake in Hangzhou. It%26#39;s a great place if you are looking for a quite and relaxing stay. Their Chinese cusion restaurant got the most beautiful scene during sunset.


To tranquent and morehangzhou,

I believe I have not said thank you for your advices. Please forgive me. So, thank you to you all.

Regards,

Picar

  • computer not booting up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment