Monday, December 12, 2011

trip to HK and Shen zhen

Please advise my trip plan.



me and my 2 years old son and my picky patent are visiting Hong Kong and Shen Zhen.



I booked the hotel like this



3/19~3/21 ( 3nights in Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel)



3/22~ 3/26 ( 4 nights in Landmark Shen Zhen Hotel)



my picky parent started to ask me ';don%26#39;t you think that staying 4 nights in Shen Zhen is too long?'; ';what are we going to do in shen zhen for 4days and nights?';



should I make the stay in shen Zhen shorter ? please give me good advices.



a. Low hu commercial town



b. painter%26#39;s town



c. folk village



d. window of the world



are they all good enough for 2or 3days?



trip to HK and Shen zhen


Basically staying in Shenzhen for 3 days is enough , you can visit Window of the world and Splendid China. Not too many things special in Shenzhen apart from eating and buying cheap goods



You can see some information about Shenzhen in the below website



http://www.involvementstay.com/Shenzhen.htm





Hope it helps



trip to HK and Shen zhen


vicmom, I replied in the Hakone forum since you posted there as well.





If you any other questions, I will continue to follow up this thread as it%26#39;s not appropriate to continue in the Hakone forum with this question.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment