Monday, December 12, 2011

Shenzhen to HKIA

I need information about transportation from Shenzhen to HK airport. There in no information about the earliest bus from Huanggang Border direct to HKIA. I think the ferry start a little late. My flight is 1030 AM. I hat to spend 1 night in very expensive HK hotel just to catch the flight. ANy information appreciated.



Shenzhen to HKIA


Hi there,



Never been to shenzhen but am going in 3 weeks. There is plenty of onfo on buses to Shenzhen from HKIA on the HKIA website....I assume they make the return trip with the same frequency.



Another way is to take train from Louhu station in Shenzhen to Kowloon Tong station in HK and then transfer by train to central, then to HKIA. Route maps available on Internet.



with such an early flight I suggest going to HKIA the day before then stay overnight in the Travellers lounge there, but you should book for this. It is great for avoiding the mad last minute rush.







Shenzhen to HKIA


Thanks BrentNZ. I was in HK last Nov. I stayed in Mongkok. The bus from Shenzhen starts/stops next to my hotel. I know it%26#39;s 24 hour business. But, I think it%26#39;s too much trouble to take this route.



I have never heard about Traveler%26#39;s Lounge in HKIA. It%26#39;s expensive?



Most likely I wil stay in Shekou for the last night and take the fast ferry. The first ferry is 0745, it should be able to catch my 1030 flight.



Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment