Monday, December 12, 2011

Rough price for lunch at the The Peak Restaurant

Hi there, we are putting together a bridal registry where guests have the option to pay for ';experiences'; on our honeymoon. Thought lunch at the Peak Restaurant would be nice. Its been ages since I ate there - would anyone be able to give me a rough idea how much it would cost to eat there for 2, with a couple of drinks included? Cheers!

Rough price for lunch at the The Peak Restaurant

Well, here is the website:

www.peaklookout.com.hk/res_speciality.htm

and here is the price range:

frommers.com/destinations/…D44674.html

where the following details are provided,

Cuisine: International

Hours: Mon-Thurs 10:30am-11:30pm; Fri 10:30am-1am; Sat 8:30am-1am; Sun 8:30am-11:30pm

Address: 121 Peak Rd

Location: Victoria Peak, Victoria Peak

Transportation: Peak tram

Reservations: Reservations required for dinner and all weekend meals

Phone: 852/2849 1000

Prices: Main courses HK$125-HK$238 (US$16-US$31)

Credit Cards: AE, DC, MC, V

Rough price for lunch at the The Peak Restaurant

I don%26#39;t believe they have a lunch menu although they do have a breakfast menu with items such as Eggs Benedict at around HK$100. Assuming you dine on simpler fares for lunch, expect the cost to be around HK$200 to $250 per head.


Dear welltravelledlady, just thought I would let you know about Pearl at the Peak (yes it is owned by same group who own Pearl here in Melbourne). It has been open only a few months and the food and the view are fabulous.I was in Hong Kong last week and celebrated my birthday there.It was pretty special.I would suggest that you ask for $100 or $150 Aust so you can have some champagne.All the best.


Dear welltravelledlady, just noticed your previous post re having to be carefull with money so perhaps Pearl at the Peak may not be suitable. Do you mean the Peak cafe or did you mean Cafe Deco at the Peak? I would suggest you have brunch at Cafe Deco that way you can combine the two meals and get to see the fabulous view . There has been a $30 million hk renovation of the Peak Tower. You may wish to book as I beleive the brunch has become very popular.


Hi there, yes I meant Peak Cafe although I have eaten at Cafe Deco as well....thanks for pointing that out, I just realised my mistake when I couldn%26#39;t find it in the search! Wow, thanks for your great ideas, we will certainly consider both of them. I have never eaten at Pearl in Melbourne, but by the sounds of it if we could get away with A$150 we%26#39;d be doing very well!


just wanted to point out that the Peak Cafe is now called the Peak Lookout restaurant. That may help your search. There is a Peak Cafe somewhere in central (go figure) run by the original people from the Peak Cafe at the Peak,if you get my drift. Hope this helps.

  • conditions and marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment