Monday, December 12, 2011

Planning a 1 month stay in Hong kong would need some help

Hi



I am a Canadian planning on visiting some friend in hk



I would stay for about 1 month



So I am looking for an apartment/room were I can cook my stuff and with monthly rate not to high.



I found these two on the internet



http://www.excellent-court.com.hk/



www.ashleyapartments.com.hk/services.htm



(I already send a email to Ashleyapartment(around 16th) but still didn%26#39;t get any answer(I know its new year and I was wondering when were they going to answer me back)



And i was wondering if anyone could tell me how it is (rate,clean,safe to book with them over the internet...etc)



Before i forget my departure date would be around the 26-02-07(or close to that)...I know I am quite at the last minute but anyway...





Thank you



Planning a 1 month stay in Hong kong would need some help


Ashely apartment is nice and convenient as it is located in Tsim Sha Tsui, easy for sightseeing, and I heard that it is under rennovation, just wait one to two days and see if they reply you or you need to find another way, yes the time is quite rush now if you check in on 26th Feb



Below website also provides service apartment and you can see if they can help you, just have few more alternative ways for reference at least:



www.involvementstay.com/Accommodation.htm





Ashely apartment rate is quite high but it is clean

No comments:

Post a Comment