Monday, December 12, 2011

Advice Needed!

Hi





I%26#39;ll be in Hong Kong on business for week from 25 Feb. I%26#39;ve never been to that part of the world before and i know little about the area. I%26#39;m hoping for a little private time, so can anyone recommend any %26#39;must see%26#39; places/attractions.





Like I say, I know next to nothing about the area, so I have no idea how I should be spending my time. I%26#39;ll probably never go back so i%26#39;d like to see the sights I should seeing!



Advice Needed!


go to your local bookstore or libary, and look up some guidebooks. Probably the DK Eyewitness ';Top 10'; series will serve you well. You can read that on your flight. It%26#39;s also available at online stores like amazon.co.uk.



Advice Needed!


Hi Andyroo26,





Just returned from Hong Kong and personally the thing I enjoyed the most was visiting Lantau island and seeing the Tian Tan Buddha and Po Lin Monastery. We simply took the MTR to Tung Chung Station and from there you can get the Ngong Ping Skyrail it is a 5.7km long cable car that will take you to the place. It is beautiful trip.





You can read more about it here :





www.np360.com.hk/html/eng/front/index.asp鈥?/a>




Some suggestions which you can go in the evening after business:



Victoria Peak



Harbour crossing on a ferry



Nightlife at Lan Kwai Fong



Horse racing on a Wednesday evening at Happy Valley



Then some need longer time during the day:



Ngong Ping



Stanley



Ocean Park



And using our MTR metro probably is also a must see/do.

No comments:

Post a Comment