Wednesday, December 7, 2011

adress of tailors in Yangshuo

Hello,



greetings from Germany.





After my dieet I lost 40 kg!!! ( very proud), so I have to buy almost everything new.



I have read, that the chinese tailors are very cheap, and handmade clothing is ready in 2-3 days.



Our last stop in China is Yangshuo, so that will probably the best place to buy this clothings.



1. Does anybody knows a good adress of a tailor???



2. What will be the price for shirts, Jackets, trousers (good material and handmade), I really don麓t have any ideas.



3. Or adresses at Shanghai?





greetings and many thanks



robert



adress of tailors in Yangshuo


Congrats on your diet success! :) Just don%26#39;t gain it all back with the yummy food in China.



You might want to email Alf the webmaster of http://www.yangers.com and see if he can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment